Yearbook Information for Seniors
2021 SVHS Seniors:
Important information about Senior Pictures, Quotes, Baby Pics, the SVTV Graduation Video, and the 2021 Yearbook!
- Senior pictures must be submitted by April 1, 2021. The most efficient way to submit is to email your picture to Mrs. Irwin at email@example.com. Pictures can also be emailed by your photographer. Hard copies of pictures can be submitted and will be returned to you.
- While the yearbook/senior video picture is your choice, the best pics are headshots in which your face can be clearly seen.
- Both the yearbook and SVTV can use the same picture. If you wish to have a different picture for each, send them and specify how they are to be used.
- Senior quotes are being collected for the yearbook.
- Print the attached form, write your quote on it, and turn it in to Mrs. Irwin.
- You can also email your quote to Mrs. Irwin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quotes need to be school-appropriate!
- Both the yearbook and SVTV need your baby/young child pic by April 1. Like senior pics, you can either email this photo or turn in a hard copy that will be returned to you.